|What to Do in the Halesworth Area
Where to Stay
Where To Eat
Things To Do
- There are some great events in Halesworth - see our events feature for more details.
- The Cut Arts Centre in Halesworth offers a great range of music, drama and films throughout the year. Online booking.
- The Halesworth Museum, based in the Railway Station House, has a wide range of fascinating articles and artefacts showing Halesworth through the ages.
- Halesworth Millennium Green, the largest in England, is an area for leisure and enjoyment where people can enjoy nature and wildlife at first hand.
- Valley Farm near Halesworth, offers a heated indoor swimming pool available for private hire by arrangement.
- Halesworth Golf Club offers a wide range of top class facilities and
welcomes golfers of all abilities.
- Southwold Golf Club has a 9-hole golf course. Also open to non-members and visitors to enjoy their facilties.
- Halesworth Airfield Museum is a fascinating volunteer-run museum of the former Second World War airfield in Upper Holton.
- Dunwich Museum is the perfect history experience for all the family. It tells the amazing story of a city lost to the sea.
- Offering both residential and non-residential places, Cowshed Art Courses are designed for beginners or those with some experience who want to learn new skills and techniques. Courses for children are also available.
- The Blythweb Calendar is regularly
updated and has details of all kinds of events in the area.
- See also the 'Places to Go' area of our links section.
Blyth Valley "Things to Do" Listings
Town Trail Map